30 July 2012

ArtBook Minimalist Edition




































Today, ArtBook posted its special summer edition featuring camera phone photographs. I'm thrilled to have four of my images included, such as the one I've featured above entitled Departure.

I made the photograph at The Johnson Foundation at Wingspread last summer while RAM was preparing for the Polymer Symposium that then took place in October 2011. I discovered that the convention site offers these Trek bicycles for use during a stay on their beautiful property near the lakeshore.

Late afternoon sun contributed to this dramatic image of the blue bikes, which all made me wish I had time to go for a ride.

The entire summer 2012 issue may be found at:
http://issuu.com/artbookmke/docs/artbooksummerspecial

No comments:

Post a Comment