27 July 2012

Gallery Night Tonight!



















Thrilled to be included in this show curated from the 2012 Art Marathon. I'm really pleased with the three works that were selected. Plus, they represent a new photography project.

For me, the marathon accomplished its goal: inspiration.

During the 30 days of the event, I made art nearly every day. Additionally, I began a website redesign for my photography site.

A big thank you to Cream City Illustrators for jumpstarting a bout of creativity.

Also, while you travel the streets of Milwaukee during Gallery Night & Day, please consider donating to the Center Street Artists Relief Fund. There will be red canisters all over town. You may also donating online by clicking here. Proceeds help those effected by last week's five alarm fire in Riverwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment